General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a comprehensive European data protection law that provides greater data rights for individuals and increases compliance responsibilities for organizations. At its core, the GDPR grants EU residents greater control over their personal data and gives national regulators new powers to impose significant fines on organizations that breach this law.
Spot2Nite is taking a global approach to the GDPR to help ensure all members benefit from increased control and clarity, which is in line with our commitment to putting our members first and working every day to maintain the trust they put in us.
You have the following rights under the GDPR:
- Access your personal data
- Correct errors in your personal data
- Erase your personal data
- Object to the processing of your personal data
- Export your personal data
How to contact Spot2Nite's Data Protection Officer In compliance with the GDPR, Spot2Nite has appointed a DPO.
Spot2Nite has a GDPR-compliant process for transferring data from Europe
- Spot2Nite uses Standard Contractual Clauses (also known as EU Model Clauses) for the transfer of personal data out of the EU.